Water(aqua), Glycerine, Alcohol, Urea, Lactic acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Fragrance (Parfum)
Peach Kernel Extract,
Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) extract
Tea Tree extract
1. After cleaning and drying your feet, take out the foot mask from the pack and cut it along the dotted line.
2. Wear the socks as you wear the normal socks, massage the mask against your feet to make sure the cream spread all over your feet. Close your feet with the tape/ seal and leave for 50-90 minutes.
3. Take off the mask after the prescribed time and throw it away. Massage the feet thoroughly.
4. The skin should start exfoliating between 5 to 7 days after application. It will depend on the skin condition and thickness, tougher skin will usually exfoliate slower, if the skin is tougher was recommend a second application for better results.
5. Do not force peel while it is exfoliating.
For external use only. Avoid using on feet with wounds or sensitive skin. Stop using if you feel any discomfort. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or diabetic.
Store in a cool dry place.